Independent Reviews from Feefo
|17th August 2016||
Yes superb service and excellent deliver as always I have used Swag several times now and never had any problems, they e-mail me with offers etc as well. Would ways recommend them.
Item ordered was exactly as picture shown.
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
Email to a Friend
Please login to use this feature
Standard UK Ring Sizes for Ladies and Gents
The most common ladies ring sizes are: I, J, K, L, M, N, O
The most common mens ring sizes are: R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
PANDORA Ring Sizes
PANDORA ring sizes are best worked out using the following guide:
- PANDORA Size 50 = standard ladies size K
- PANDORA Size 51 = standard ladies size K½
- PANDORA Size 52 = standard ladies size L½
- PANDORA Size 53 = standard ladies size M½
- PANDORA Size 55 = standard ladies size O
- PANDORA Size 56 = standard ladies size P
- PANDORA Size 57 = standard ladies size P½
- PANDORA Size 58 = standard ladies size Q½
- PANDORA Size 59 = standard ladies size R½
- PANDORA Size 60 = standard ladies size S
For more detailed information please take a look at our size chart page which has full details and measurements.
16cm bracelets are designed for children's wrists. The average size for bracelets is 20cm, small wrists 19cm. If the bracelet will have charms added it is sensible to get them slightly larger to prevent it from being too tight.